Boron nitride is a crystal made up of nitrogen atoms and also boron atoms. The crystal framework is separated into hexagonal boron nitride (HBN), very closely packed hexagonal boron nitride (WBN) as well as cubic boron nitride.
The crystal structure of hexagonal boron nitride has a similar graphite split structure, revealing a loosened, lubricating, moisture-absorbing, light as well as other residential properties of white powder, so it is likewise called "white graphite". Academic thickness 2.27 g/cm3, particular gravity: 2.43, Mohr solidity = 2.
Hexagonal boron nitride has excellent electrical insulation, thermal conductivity, chemical security, no apparent melting point, 3000 ℃ in 0.1 MPA nitrogen, warmth resistance to 2000 ℃ in neutral decrease ambience, 2800 ℃ in nitrogen and also argon, bad stability in oxygen environment, and temperature below 1000 ℃. The development coefficient of hexagonal boron nitride amounts that of quartz, but its thermal conductivity is ten times that of quartz.
Hexagonal boron nitride does not liquify cool water. When the water is steamed, it hydrolyses really slowly and also creates a percentage of boric acid as well as ammonia, which does not react with weak acid and solid base at room temperature. It is slightly soluble in warm acid and also can just be decomposed with liquified salt hydroxide as well as potassium hydroxide.
Boron Nitride Features
1. High warm resistance: sublimation at 3000 ℃, its stamina at 1800 ℃ is two times that at area temperature, air-cooled at 1500 ℃ to space temperature for loads of times, and also does not soften at 2800 ℃ in inert gas.
2. High thermal conductivity: the hot-pressed products are the same as pure iron, and 33W/M. K has the highest possible thermal conductivity among ceramic materials over 530C.
3, reduced thermal development coefficient: the development coefficient of 2 × & times; 10-6 is 2nd just to quartz glass, which is the smallest in porcelains, combined with its high thermal conductivity, so the thermal shock resistance is very good.
4. Excellent electrical residential properties: good insulation at heat, 1014 Ω& Omega;- cm,2000 at 25 ℃ and 103 Ω& Omega;- centimeters at 25 ℃. It is the very best heat shielding product in ceramics, with break down voltage 3KV/MV, reduced dielectric loss 108HZ 2.5 × & times; 10-4, dielectric constant 4, transparent to microwave and also infrared.
5. Excellent deterioration resistance: it does not react with general metals (iron, copper, aluminum, lead, etc), rare planet steels, precious metals, semiconductor products (germanium, silicon, potassium arsenide), glass, molten salts (crystal, fluoride, slag), inorganic acid and also alkali.
6. Reduced friction coefficient: U is 0.16, does not raise at high temperature, is a lot more resistant to high temperature than molybdenum disulfide as well as graphite, oxidation ambience can be consumed to 900C, vacuum can be utilized at 2000 ℃.
7. High pureness good B is high: its contamination material is much less than 10PPM, yet B material is greater than 43.6%.
8. Machinability: its firmness is Morse 2, so it can be refined right into parts with high precision by basic machining techniques.
What is hexagonal boron nitride made use of in?
Hexagonal boron nitride can be utilized in the manufacture of TiB2/BN composite porcelains, progressed refractories as well as superhard products, splitting up rings of straight constant rolling steel, heat immune lubes as well as heat finishings, along with resources for the synthesis of cubic boron nitride.
1. Boron nitride is a mold and mildew launch representative for metal forming as well as a lube for steel cable illustration.
2. Unique electrolysis and also resistance products of boron nitride at heat.
3. Boron nitride appropriates for high temperature solid lubes, extrusion antiwear ingredients, ceramic composite ingredients, refractories and antioxidant ingredients, particularly for liquified steel Faustian celebrations, heat enhancement ingredients and high temperature resistant insulation materials.
4. Boron nitride appropriates for heat-sealed desiccant of transistor as well as additive of polymer such as plastic resin.
5. Boron nitride products pressed right into numerous forms can be made use of as high temperature, high stress, insulation and warm dissipation elements.
6. Boron nitride is a thermal securing product in aerospace.
7. With the involvement of stimulant, cubic boron nitride can be transformed into cubic boron nitride as tough as diamond by high temperature and high pressure treatment.
8. Boron nitride is the architectural material of atomic activator.
9. Boron nitride is suitable for the nozzles of aircraft as well as rocket engines.
10. Boron nitride is an insulator of high voltage, high regularity electrical energy and also plasma arc.
11. Boron nitride is a product packaging material to prevent neutron radiation.
12. The superhard material made from boron nitride can be made right into high-speed cutting tools and also drills for geological expedition as well as oil boring.
13. Boron nitride is made use of in metallurgy for splitting up ring of continuous casting steel, circulation groove of amorphous iron, demoulding agent of continual spreading light weight aluminum (numerous optical glass removing representatives).
14. Boron nitride is an evaporator for all sort of capacitor movie plating, picture tube plating, present plating.
15. Boron nitride appropriates for all type of fresh-keeping aluminized bags and so on.
16. Boron nitride is a variety of laser anti-counterfeiting light weight aluminum plating, trademark gilding products, all sort of cigarette labels, beer labels, packaging boxes, cigarette boxes.
17. Boron nitride appropriates for cosmetics. Can be made use of for lipstick fillers, non-toxic and also lubricating, but likewise shiny.
Boron Nitride Cost
The cost is affected by lots of aspects consisting of the supply and need on the market, industry patterns, economic task, market belief, and also unexpected occasions.
If you are trying to find the most recent Boron Nitride powder price, you can send us your inquiry for a quote. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Boron Nitride Vendor
Modern Technology Co. Ltd. is a trusted BN maker and BN provider with over 12-year-experience. We deliver our goods throughout the globe.
If you are searching for premium Boron Nitride powder, please do not hesitate to call us and also send an inquiry. (email@example.com)