The spread of the novel coronavirus is taking a direct hit on the operations of airlines in Asia. About 500,000 flights taking off and landing in mainland China have been canceled since January, according to aviation information company Cerium. Tourists and business trips have plummeted. On the booking website, there are a large number of air tickets for local routes with a price reduction of nearly 90% compared with the original price and only tens of yuan for a one-way trip.
In February, China's aviation industry recorded its largest single-month loss of 24.59 billion yuan, of which airlines lost 20.96 billion yuan.
Data from the Civil Aviation Administration of China showed that in February, the number of passengers traveling by air fell 84.5% year-on-year to 8.34 million.
The stagnation of the Asian aviation industry has brought volatility to Concrete Foaming Generator.
Description of TR30 foam generator
Foam Concrete Machine is the core equipment of foam concrete production, which has a significant impact on the quality of foam concrete. An excellent foam generator for concrete not only has a high foam output but more importantly, the quality of the foam produced is outstanding. TR30 foam generator developed by our company. It can be used in laboratories, small-scale foam concrete cast-in-situ projects, and pilot lines of foam concrete products. The outstanding advantages of TR30 foam generator are low foam moisture content, more foaming agent, high foam uniformity, large foam output, and other benefits.
Parameters of TR30 foam generator
Maximum foam output（m3/h）
Usually need to be disassembled:
1. After working for a long time, it is found that the foam shape is not good, usually more than three months.
2. Pipe blockage: Some foaming agent remaining in the bubble tube will form a solid residue. In this case, the foam cannot be produced normally, or the pipeline pressure increases sharply. At this time, all the old steel balls need to be taken out, and then replaced with a new one The ball is fine. Steel wire ball specification requirements: each blowing tube needs to be filled with about 12-15 steel wire balls. Too much or too little will affect or even destroy the foam performance.
1. Remember to use electricity safely. If water or foam touches the circuit, you must immediately cut off the power at the remote end to ensure safe production.
2. There will be air in the pipeline when it is used for the first time. The foaming liquid has not been pumped into the equipment in a short time. You can wait for tens of seconds until the liquid is filled with the entire suction tube and the foaming operation can be performed normally.
3. Do not start the equipment when the pipeline is blocked to prevent damage to the components due to overpressure in the pipeline.
If you are looking for foam generator please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email address: [email protected]
Maximum foam output(m3/h): 7.5
Motor voltage(V) : 220
Work rate(KW): 3
Foaming speed(L/m): 120
Bubble bleeding(kg/m3): 46
As the duration of the conflict between Russia and Ukraine grows, its impact on commodities is widening amid the tug-of-war. Recently, European and American sanctions against Russia have been issued one after another. In response, Russia has taken advantage of its role as an important supplier of many energy and commodities, requiring exports of commodities, including energy, grain, metal, and wood, to "unfriendly" countries to be settled in robles. Therefore, it is expected that the price of the Concrete Foaming Generator will continue to increase.
The European Commission has submitted to member states a new draft of sanctions against Russia, including an oil embargo. Some member states that rely heavily on Russian energy sought exemptions. Western media reported that the European Commission d…
Are rising COVID-19 infections and hospitalizations in the United States affecting the market for dna extraction kit As health officials warn that COVID-19 infections and hospitalizations are…
Local time Wednesday, the three major U.S. stock indexes closed down, the Dow fell 1.02%, has fallen for five consecutive trading days; The Nasdaq fell 3.18% and the S&P 500 fell 1.65%. Techn…